- Location (area in m2 modules) and enclosure localization
- Products/ideas to be exhibited
- Design requirements (e.g.: reception, bar, furniture, etc.)
On this stage we should get as much information as possible related to the client’s service: for which market it is thought, which are their objectives and strategies, if they have an active campaign at the very moment of the event, etc.
Internal briefing analysis
- Response to the expressed and detected needs
- Definition of a conceptual project design
- Application of the lines defined previously, attaching creativity to production. Adapt to the clients budget if necessary. (Determine materials, expenses, processes, etc.)
- Specific graphic elements design
- 3D developed proposal
- After we receive the confirmation from our client, the project will be carefully revised so it can be adapted to the production process.
- The production of every element from the accepted design
- Display’s pre-mounting in our facilities
- Display’s mounting in the enclosure
- Display’s disassembly in the enclosure